Why should you participate?
There has been a dramatic shift in the perception of what is possible in banking over the last decade. Additionally, the pandemic hastened the transition to digital for many businesses and individuals.
The shift in perception, combined with corporate banking’s relatively slow rate of digital adoption, presents an opportunity for banks to differentiate themselves. Banks can capitalize on this by digitizing their products and services and embracing cloud deployment, allowing them to speedily deliver new experiences and higher levels of client care while reducing costs.
Currently, most corporate banking clients describe themselves as “digitally underserved”. Yet, all it takes is for those in corporate banking to take the first step into a cloud-enabled digital world. While new banking platforms may offer their clients a fully digital experience right from the outset, banks’ core services, particularly corporate banking, are too complex and specialized to be easily duplicated by new arrivals.
A corporate banking platform should be a solid spaceship that drives the business. It has its complexity, functions, levels of technology sophistication, which all come together to perform specific tasks and achieve planned goals.
What will you gain?
During the webinar, we will explore these essential topics:
- What being a digital business means in the context of corporate banking.
- Best practices across digital customer experience, operations, innovation, and ecosystems.
- Digital integration focusing on the cloud.
The webinar will be presented by:
- Adam Bugaj, VP of Business Development at Ailleron Fintech Division
- Agnieszka Piróg, Product and Business Development Manager, Ailleron
- Krzysztof Tobiasz, Product and Business Development Manager, Ailleron
With Oliwia Berdak, VP, Research Director, Forrester Research.
As your business continues on its path to digital success, you’ll be in an excellent position to make well-informed decisions. Come join us, whether this is your first step, or your digital transformation is well underway!